Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Study Journal 3

It is the fourth week that I study in EAP course. There are more and more assignments coming to us. Also, we began to prepare for some seessments in units of compurting and seminar presentation.

Firstly, what we learned in the computing class interests me most. It is a typical example of modern communication technologies which apply to the higher education system.

According to Padminis introduction, we found ourselves on TAFENSW websit. Every student whenn enrolled in a TAFE course is granted a User ID and a password. After that, he or she can login on TAFEs e-learn website with the ID and password. On the webpage, students will find their individual information as well as all teachers information. Through many fundctions which were extablished on the website, students can easily either chat with teachers and classmates on line, or submit assignment s by emials, or seek lectures in different subjests and son on.

Secondly, a difficulty in the reading is that I can not summarize articles concisely and accurately. Comparing with medels of summaries in the textbook, my summaries are much poorer.

Finally, we acquired the assignment of a report of herbal medicine this week. Since I not have concepts in mind how to write a qualified report, it is hard for me. I wish to get guidance at next weeks class.

No comments:

Post a Comment